TAI PING FRANCE S.A.S. hereafter known as « TPF »
Adress : 15, rue des Fontaines du Temple 75003 PARIS, FRANCE
Phone/Fax: +33 1 48 04 48 80
E-mail : email@example.com (we do not wish to receive other message than related to jewellery)
Company reg nb (SIRET) : 30460318600061
Web site registered at the French Data processing and Privacy administration (CNIL) under nb : 1356295
Any order made on tpf.fr implies the full acknowledgement and acceptance of the Sales Terms and Conditions hereafter as « T&C »
Article 1 : Placing orders
Our prices and product offerings are valid only for inventories that are in-stock.
Available inventory shown on-line are approximate and for reference only, due to technical constraints.
The selected items, quantity and method of payment will be confirmed before the order is processed.
Article 2 : Prices
- Prices are in Euros .
- The Value Added Tax (VAT) is at the French legal rate. VAT may not added for European or overseas shipments.
- Other currencies are accepted for payment, however TPF will not bear any FOREX risk. The exchange rate will be determined by the date on which the order is confirmed.
Article 3 : Order
a) When placing an order, the customer is responsible for the accuracy and the reliability of the informations entered.
b) In case of a wrong address, TPF shall not be held responsible for any delivery error.
c) TPF reserves its right to reject orders on reasonable grounds and according to the Law.
d) Order will be processed after corresponding payment is received.
e) Once the order is placed, the customer will receive a confirmation email which summarizes the key informations of the order.
f) In case of any backorders, TPF will issue a credit note or a reimbursement. Any remaining open orders will be closed.
Article 4 : Payment
- Payment can be made through credit card, check, Bank transfer, COD (in France only), Paypal, upon goods withdrawal or at the negotiated terms if the customer has a previously established credit line with TPF and without overdue invoice.
- Order will be processed after payment is received or verified by the on-line transaction facility.
- In case of a returned check, the customer will be charged all associated bank fees.
Article 5 : Delivery
- Delivery fees in France and Europe are calculated according to weight, volume and forwarder fees.
- Delivery lead time depends on the products order, mode of transportation and the destination. On average, the estimated lead time is between 5 and 8 days. In case of shipment delays that are beyond TPF’s Control, the order will remain valid and no compensation will be issued by TPF.
Our goods are being sent under incoterm EXW.
Article 6 : Warranties and claims
- In case of missing or damaged products, you must notify TPF in written by way of registered letter with proof of receipt within 48 hours after uncovering the issue.
- In case of product latent or visible defect, our warranty is strictly limited to replacing it against another one in its initial condition.
- Plating, inserting and craftsmanship defects are covered by this limited warranty
- Breeches, stone damages, scratches, tear and wear, and any consequences of misuse are not covered and won't be compensated
Article 7 : Goods return
- All returned goods transport fees are at your expenses.
- Products must be in their original packing and conditions and must come with invoice
- Products' return to TPF is a prerequisite for any claim or warranty to be considered by TPF
Article 8 : Title retention
The goods sold shall remain as TPF's property until paid in full. The customer is not entitled to the full ownership of the goods before the final payment in full even if the goods are in the customers possession.
Should the customer refuse to return any items that are not paid in full, TPF will file a notice and cancel the sale. At which time TPF will start the legal proceeding to claim the goods back. Any deposit paid will be forfeited to TPF's to cover any monetary damages, as well as any legal and reclaimation costs. This Title retention clause, however, does not in any way release the customer of any liabilitiies and risks that arise when taking possession of the products.
Article 9 : Force Majeure
TPF can not be held responsible for any delivery delays due to events beyond their reasonable control.
Any party struck by Force Majeure must inform the other party within 10 days of uncovering the case.
Shall such a situation last more than 2 months , either party has the option to cancel the order without any penalties or liabilities.
Article 10 : Data protection and Privacy
You are entitled to access and change your personal data anytime.
Customer informations are solely used by and for TPF, in order to process sales, orders, payments and deliveries.
All contents published on the tpf.fr web domain, including any sub-domains and any alternate domain name that are used by TPF, is copyrighted. Any reproduction, even in part, of any elements of this web site without the prior written authorization of TPF is illegal (article L 122.4 of French intellectual property Law).
TPF sales support material may only be used to sell or promote TPF products. TPF email and fax number uses are restricted to business communications between TPF and the customers.
Article 11 : Confidentiality
Information published on tpf.fr are confidential and can't be communicated in any way to third parties without TPF's written consent. Are considered third parties any individual who is not belonging to your corporation and any other company. Our products' design, these T&C and your pricing conditions are strictly confidential . Your access login is personal and can't be shared with other parties.
Please note that TPF product references can not be used outside the relationship between TPF and the customer
Article 12 : Litigation, applicable right
These T&C are protected under French Law. In case of any dispute, the TPF and the customer mutually agree to seek arbitration first. If case that the dispute could not be resolved by arbitration, the French Commerical Court of Paris shall have sole jurisdiction over the dispute.
Article 13 : Validity and Independence Clause
This T&C does not affect the customers legal rights.
Should one clause within these T&C become invalid, the other clauses shall remain in force.
These T&C should prevail against any other document, including the customer's purchasing conditions
Product images on tpf.fr website are representations of the item. Actual Items may vary.
Copyright : www.shutterstock.com - www.fotolia.com
By placing an order, the customer acknowledges to have fully read and understood those T&C and declares to be in full agreement with all terms and conditions.